Sunday, November 15, 2009

EHHS ManBears Commercial & The Boots

This movie is one I made with my little brother this past summer of 2009. It is about a boy and his boots...




I Don't Know why it's gray at the beginning... but just so you know, it isn't like that originally. It's Black...
The following movie is an assignment I had for my college-credit film class. It had to be 1 minute without dialogue, so we (my group and I) decided to make a a trailer for the non-existant EHHS ManBears Basketball team. We also were able to simultaneously bash our nemesis school, the Lehi Pioneers, by making to opposite team the Nehi Settlers. (we only do this because Lehi always wins the trailer/commercial category at the Utah High School Film Festival with their silly, drama-soaked Basketball movies.)

No comments: