Saturday, May 1, 2010

Telos 2010

Last Night was the 2010 Telos awards, hosted by our own Jake Larrabee and co-hosted by some local actor who I can't seem to remember the name of. While feeling, again, rather quick compared to the first year, it was fun and engaging (though the awards were the same slates as last year).

We (meaning Alek, Jonathan and I) won the following:

Best Lighting - Snow White & The Four Convicts
Best Costume - Snow White & The Four Convicts
Best Trailer/Commercial - Pretty. Dead. Trailer
Best Make-Up - Sleepless Nights
Best Dramatic Actor - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
Best Editing - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
Best Short Film - Clockworks

Snow White won the following:

Best Lighting
Best Costume
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Song

Surprisingly, none of my personal projects won much of anything except for the Pretty. Dead. Trailer. Then again, I suppose I'm not surprised, since I was definitely more focused on helping everyone else. Either way, I'm very excited about all of our collective wins. Hopefully, the films will be posted here soon.

No comments: