Friday, May 25, 2012

Loose and Away + Summer Adventures

Whilst Alek was away at Hampshire College he worked on a number of films, one being Loose and Away, directed by Michael Lipton. Alek worked on cinematography, editing, lighting, pretty much a bit of everything, to create this short and sweet little film. Below are two screenshots, and to the left is the poster I created for the film's premiere at Hampshire. Once the film is uploaded by the director, I'll edit this post and link back to it here.

Alek also created a short for his film class that he attended this semester, entitled Alas, My Sovereignty!, which will hopefully be posted.

In other news, Alek and I will be traveling to Australia for two months, where we will be working on pre-production for My Sweet September and creating the director's cut of Hamlet. My Sweet September, as well as Bruised, are currently due to be shot this fall. We'd like to make a short out in Australia, but we'll just have to see how it all goes. We'll post some pictures. Until next time!



No comments: